With fantastic employees comes the need to do a lot of employee-related paperwork. Legion needs someone who is a whiz at payroll, benefits, reviews, file audits and all the exciting work that makes the HR world go ‘round. Our perfect candidate is hard-working, team-oriented, flexible (within legal limits) and excited to continue to learn and grow. A four-year degree in HR or a related field is preferred, but extensive experience will also be considered. Having a fantastic attitude is mandatory.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We have awesome benefits. Medical, dental, and vision insurance are available to all full-time employees and the Legion pays 60% of all premiums.
- Every employee has a $15,000 paid life insurance policy, compliments of the Legion, with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- After one year, you are eligible for our profit-sharing plan, because no one wants to work forever.
- Even though working here is awesome, we know everyone needs a break, so we offer 15 annual paid-time-off (PTO) days in the first year of employment.
- We are co-owned by a service-disabled veteran, and we hold our current service members and veterans in the highest regard. If you are a veteran or military spouse, you are in the right place.
- We are very proud of our culture. We are a group of awesome people doing awesome work in an awesome office. We even have a Tiki Bar! (Don’t worry, people sign waivers.)
What We Expect From You
- This is a full-time, entry-level
- You will be responsible for bi-weekly payroll and pay administration.
- Those awesome benefits? You’ll be responsible for their administration and compliance.
- Our HR Generalist is expected to have good customer service skills and be clear, friendly and helpful on the phone and in person.
- Regular file audits, compliance checks and reviews will also be your responsibility.
- Our office is comprised mainly of fun-loving salespeople, which means it can be loud. Everyone else is fun-loving too, just not so loud. You will need to be laser-focused on the task at hand and able to work through the commotion.
- Four-year degree in HR (or equivalent)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and credit check
Think you have what it takes? Let’s talk!